The information contained in this website is for general information of clients, contacts and staff of DCS Trustee Ltd. Further professional advice should be sought before any action is taken in relation to matters contained on this site. Please contact us for further assistance.
By using this site, you agree to hold DCS Trustee Ltd harmless from any loss or liability arising from the use of this website.
We respect your privacy
- DCS Trustee Ltd respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our clients and website visitors. We adhere to the Malaysia Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) 2010. This policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
- “Personal information” is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you.
Collection of personal information
- DCS Trustee Ltd will, from time to time, receive and store personal information you enter onto our website, provide to us directly or give to us in other forms.
- You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number, address and email address to enable us to send information, provide updates and process your product or service order. We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or email preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions, provide financial or credit card information, or communicate with our customer support.
- Additionally, we may also collect any other information you provide while interacting with us.
How we collect your personal information
Use of your personal information
- DCS Trustee Ltd may use personal information collected from you to provide you with information, updates and our services. We may also make you aware of new and additional products, services and opportunities available to you. We may use your personal information to improve our products and services and better understand your needs.
- DCS Trustee Ltd may contact you by a variety of measures including, but not limited to telephone, email, or text.
Disclosure of your personal information
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers or agents insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Personal information is only supplied to a third party when it is required for the delivery of our services.
- We may also use your personal information to protect the copyright, trademarks, legal rights, property or safety of DCS Trustee Ltd, www.dcstrustee.com, its customers or third parties.
- Information that we collect may from time to time be stored, processed in or transferred between parties located in countries outside of Malaysia. These may include, but are not limited to Malaysia.
- If there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser under an agreement to maintain confidentiality. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
Security of your personal information
- DCS Trustee Ltd is committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
- When you come to our website (www.dcstrustee.com) we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our site, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site, such that we can improve our service.
- Third party sites. Our site may from time to time have links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites. Please be aware that DCS Trustee Ltd is not responsible for the privacy practices of other such websites. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our website, to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personal identifiable information.